The Grey Wolf

The Grey Wolf
As I proceed in my project I will continue to reflect on one of the top predators, the Grey Wolf.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Research is a funny thing. Sometimes you just dread the work but, once you're done you feel like you never have enough. Anyways, I believe I have finished my research. With the researching done for the most part, I can continue to look into ways to present my information and findings. The tool I think that I'm going to use is Prezi. Although I am still open to suggestions since I have only just recently tried this tool out. I am going to try to organize my information into both a food web and demonstrate the digestive tracts of the animals.
Planning for your final project can be very different from the actual outcome of what you thought. Which is why I still have an open mind to what my final project will look like. Who knows, it might even just turn out to be a poster. Which might be easier for me to have for future references when I'm in college studying animal biology or zoology. I will update when I actually pick a tool for my final presentation.

Below is a tutorial of the tool Prezi

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up using Prezi? Was it an efficient tool to use for a presentation? I would guess that it goes along the lines with Google Slides and Power Point because these are also used for presentation purposes. I ended up using Google Slides because it was easy to navigate and if I needed to share it with someone like a peer or a teacher its very easy to do so.

    ReplyDelete