The Grey Wolf

The Grey Wolf
As I proceed in my project I will continue to reflect on one of the top predators, the Grey Wolf.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Hello outside world! I see you are searching the internet and surfed your way right up to my blog. Let me tell you what this particular blog is about. This blog is about my passion project, which I will be creating for the next couple of months. My passion project is over the digestive tracts of animals that I put in a food web. Sounds confusing, right? Wrong, It's actually quiet simple. All I have to do is pick an environment that I like, such as the Rocky Mountains, then I pick what animals I would like to research from the carnivores, herbivores, and the omnivores category. After I complete the selection of animals that I will be using then I will start to research those animals digestive tracks.

The reason I picked this project out of a sea of others is that I have a love for everything with animals and I plan to eventually become an animal biologist or something else that deals with animals.

As I continue to do my research for animals and their digestive tracks I have to make sure I am using reliable websites. Which means no Wikipedia. To make sure I am using the best of the best I have to look at the website title itself. This means that, if there is an .gov, .org, or .edu then the site is probably reliable but you should still skim through it to double check. Some of the current websites I have used for my research are mostly consisting of National Geographic.
Some of the websites I have researched are posted below:
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/wolf/

http://www.nps.gov/yell/learn/nature/bearfoods.htm



How do you keep track of your websites Sierra? Well that's easy, I just use Creaza. Creaza is a board that allows you to write down on all of your thoughts and keep track of your websites you are working with. However, I am pretty new with this tool and I am still learning all the stuff you can do with it. I will keep in touch with how the research is going. Until next time my fellow viewers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I used Creaza too! Its very easy to use. I'm glad you showed me how to use in during class. It was very helpful when I was organizing my research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the information you provide with the credible sources. The videos and the links to these sources are very useful if someone doesn't quite understand. Non of this information can be used for my blog but for people who are doing animals similar to the ones you researched will be able to find this very helpful. Why did you use the digestive track? I mean, out of the other things of animals why the digestive systems? and why animals in the mountains?

    ReplyDelete